- Couscous with Rosemary and Wine Flavour
- Mexican Style Couscous with Pineapple Chunks
- Crabs with Couscous
- Couscous Middle Eastern Style
- Couscous Tagine with Aubergine
- Mexican Style Couscous
- Almonds with Raisins and Couscous
- Aspargus-Mint-Couscous Mix
- Chicken Broth Flavoured Couscous with Feta
- Stir Fryed Chicken with Couscous
- Couscous with Beans and Vinegar
- Couscous Bowl with Almonds
- Couscous Muffins
- Couscous with Squash and Beans
- Couscous with Almonds and Tomatoes
- Feta with Olives and Couscous
- Boiled Couscous with Aspargus
- Greek Style Couscous with Feta
- Chicken Breast with Couscous and Zucchini
- Couscous with Curry and Raisins
- Spicy Chicken with Carrots and Couscous
- Couscous with Feta and Shrimps
- Cucumber-Lemon-Couscous Mix
- Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Couscous
- Couscous Breakfast Meal
- Cherry Tomatoes Decorated Couscous
- Mango Flavoured Couscous
- Salmon Cake with Couscous
- Peppered Couscous with Mushrooms
- Couscous with Capers and Chicken
- Couscous with Mushrooms and Tempeh
- Harissa-Carrots-Flavoured Chicken with Couscous
- Cheesy Couscous
- Couscous with Mozarella and Tomatoes
- Broccoli-Ham-Mix with Couscous
- Couscous Bowl with Feta and Jalapeno
- Kale-Parmesan-Mix with stir fryed Beans and Couscous
- Savory with Parsley and Couscous
- Bacon-Flavoured Couscous with Carrots and Curry
- Hot Couscous Salad
- Couscous with Honey and Rutabaga
- Couscous Soup with Beans and Squash
- Couscous Tabbouleh with Feta
- Chicken Breast on Couscous with Corn
- Baked Pork with Couscous
- Couscous with Scallops
- Mandarine-Flavoured Couscous
Sponsored Book – Marathon To A Million Dollars
A series of mysterious narcotics-related homicides suddenly caught the attention of the International Intelligence Agencies when drug mules from all over the world started to turn up dead in perplexing situations.
As they continue to die, the British MI4 is determined to know what’s going down. But so is the CIA and the Australian Intelligence. And so is the Denmark Intelligence and the French Intelligence, who have also encountered the couriers of death.
Was it just a coincidence? Or was there a sinister justification for these uncanny occurrences? MI4 Chief Colin Shooter believes there’s a sinister justification behind the unfortunate couriers. He’s a stickler, who never gives up on a conundrum and he’s absolute determined to see things through.
But he needs an agent teeming with world-class, international espionage experience; a guy who knows his stuff like the back of his hand.
And if that means collaborating with old antagonist, Special Agent Jason Clay all over again, it won’t be the end of the world.
Set in London, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Paris, Miami, Australia, Barbados, Houston, Copenhagen, Singapore, The Netherlands, South Carolina and Atlanta, it’s espionage at its very best!
It’s espionage as you’ve never seen it before!